Home sellers usually believe that Spring is the best time to list their home for sale because families are looking to move over the Summer before their children get settled for school in the Fall. However, there are plenty of great reasons for Denver sellers to list their homes during the upcoming holidays. Take a look at some of the best reasons to list your Denver home in coming months:
- Buyers who look at homes during the holidays are usually more serious about buying.
- There are typically more homes on the market after January 1st. An increase in competition means a decrease in demand for your home.
- Homes show better during the holidays because they are decorated. Buyers also are more emotional and are drawn to feelings of warmth and comfort, both staples of holiday decorations.
- Many buyers want to buy homes before the end of the year to take advantage of tax savings, giving them more incentive to seriously consider your home.
- By selling your home during the holidays, you can be a non-contingent buyer in the Spring, making the process much easier and hassle-free for you.
If you plan to sell your home between now and the Summer of 2012, call me at 888-860-1931. I will explain why the upcoming holiday season is the best time to list and sell your Denver home.
Image courtesy of Stock.xchng