Home Buyer Tips for Writing an Offer Letter
Once you have found a home you like, it is important to stand out from other buyers by writing a personal letter. Use these tips to craft your letter in order to make it as effective as possible.
- Be flattering from the outset. Begin your letter by telling the seller how much you like the property mentioning particular features such as the color scheme or their personal style.
- Stay brief and to the point. Clearly state two or three reasons why you would be the right buyer for the home.
- Do not talk about your planned changes. If you plan to remodel, extend, or change the purpose of certain rooms, do not mention it to the seller.
- Demonstrate your financial stability. Sellers want to know that the transaction will be smooth and problem free.
- Close talking about the seller, not about yourself. End your letter with a humble statement that expresses your gratitude rather than an expectation that the seller will except your offer.
If you are looking for homes for sale in Denver, start by contacting Ann Meadows at 303-478-1201.