Are you relocating to Denver in the near future? If so, welcome home! Here you will find a spectacular quality of life with some of the best scenery, events, activities, and people in the country.
Denver is a very popular relocation spot, so you are not alone in your journey out West (or East). The metropolitan area has a population of 2.7 million, and the growth rate has consistently outpaced the national average for decades. Denver also features one of the strongest economies in the nation, and the median household income is 15.6 percent higher than that of the national average. Even better, the cost of living is lower than that of comparable cities.
Here are some of the best qualities of the city:
- Denver has the largest park system in the nation with 205 parks in the metro area and 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains.
- The Denver real estate market is very refreshing compared to similar cities and has not been hit nearly as hard by the recession.
- Denver has an incredibly strong school system, which includes many specialty or charter schools throughout its many communities.
- Skiers and snowboarders are less than two hours away from some of the best ski destinations in the country.
- Denver features a widely-used transportation system that makes getting around the city very easy. There are also many bike trails that are utilized for transportation as well as recreation.
Visit the Denver website to learn more about the city that is soon to be your new home.
If you are moving to Denver and would like help finding the perfect home for you and your family, give me a call at 888-860-1931. I work with many buyers that are moving to the area, and I would love to help you make Denver your new home.
Image via Flickr