West Highland is only 1.1 square mile, but within that small area you can find a huge variety of shops, restaurants and beautiful homes, and a perfect spot to stroll around. 32nd Avenue has experienced a lot of change and updates in recent years, with fabulous coffee shops like Cork & Coffee, new restaurants like the acclaimed Brazen, and established (and unique!) landmarks like the Denver Puppet Theater. 5280 outlines a wide range of activities to keep you busy in their Neighborhood Guide, so head over to this historic part of Denver and spend the day browsing, eating and shopping your way around.
- New Year, New Real Estate Market – Check Out Predictions Here
- Check Out This Data to Calm Your Fears About the Current Market
- Here’s Some Great Tricks to Add Value to Your Home
- Here’s How This Market’s Shift Will Affect the Rest of the Year
- Here’s What You Should Know About Renovating Before Selling