West Highland is only 1.1 square mile, but within that small area you can find a huge variety of shops, restaurants and beautiful homes, and a perfect spot to stroll around. 32nd Avenue has experienced a lot of change and updates in recent years, with fabulous coffee shops like Cork & Coffee, new restaurants like the acclaimed Brazen, and established (and unique!) landmarks like the Denver Puppet Theater. 5280 outlines a wide range of activities to keep you busy in their Neighborhood Guide, so head over to this historic part of Denver and spend the day browsing, eating and shopping your way around.
- Check Out These Real Estate Stats for the Fall Season
- Learn Why It’s Essential to Work With an Experienced Broker When Selling Your Home
- Fund Your Future Plans With Home Equity
- The Economy Benefits From a Successful Sale – Learn More Here!
- Thinking About Selling Your Home? This Might Be the Right Time!