Many homeowners are taking the opportunity to clean out their closets and deep clean their homes in celebration of the beginning of spring. Now is the perfect time to give your new or lightly worn clothing to Colorado residents in need. Coldwell Banker is hosting their annual Spring Fling Clothing Drive now through April 30, 2011 to supply local residents with clothes and shoes this spring and summer season.
Donations are needed for every age and size; simply gather up your items and drop them off at any Coldwell Banker office along the Front Range. Items that are needed include:
- Clothing for children, shoes, bikes, and toys
- Business shirts and blouses for adults
- Business slacks, professional skirts, and dresses
- Blazers, full suits, ties, belts, and rain coasts
- Casual clothing like shorts, jeans, light pants, and sunglasses
- New socks and undergarments
- Shoes including heels, flats, sandals, and loafers
Please contact me for directions to the Coldwell Banker office location in Metro Denver or to arrange a pick up at your home.
Coldwell Banker Southeast Metro at DTC
8490 E. Crescent Pkwy Ste 100
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
Photo credit: www.sxc.hu