Address: 3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Ste 801
Denver, Colorado 80209
I am a Colorado Native and I have lived in the Denver Metro area for 30 years. I am a full time Realtor, dedicated to helping my clients buy or sell a home. Whether you are moving up, downsizing, relocating, buying a 2nd home or investing, I can help you through the process. I love being a Realtor and I take great care in making sure all your real estate needs are met..My goal is to guide you through the process with as little stress as possible. I’ll work hard for you and I’ll take great care of you. We’ll even have a little fun!
- RE/MAX of Cherry Creek
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Denver Board of Realtors
- Buffini & Company Client
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist – Highest professional designation awarded to realtors, fewer than 4% of all realtors hold this designation
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Volume, experience & advanced courses in marketing luxury homes
- GRI – Graduate of Real Estate Institute with advanced courses in listing & selling real estate
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Agent — Advanced courses in representing buyers
- Certified Negotiation Specialist – Course study in negotiations
- Cendant Mobility Affinity & Referral Specialist – Advanced courses in relocation
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist – Advanced course relocation
- Member of Coldwell Banker International President Elite – top 2% of NRT Associates Nationwide
- Member of Coldwell Banker Diamond Society & Sterling Society
- 5280 Magazine Five Star Real Estate Professional – Awarded multiple years
- Denver Board Million Dollar Round Table
My husband and I were referred to Ann through another real estate agent in another town. We have been clients and friends of Ann ever since. Ann is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. She is straight forward, hardworking and really has your best interest and satisfaction as her main goal. She can make a rather grueling process fun. She sold our home quickly and at a price we were more than happy with. She guided us through the purchase of our current home while working with less than ideal sellers. Ann is currently helping me relocate my parents from another state and she is patient and kind with them during a difficult transition. When I have an opportunity, I recommend her.
— Vicki Drake
We would like to highly recommend to you, our realtor, Ann Meadows. Before we first moved to Colorado, our very thorough realtor in California had researched many realtors and agencies before finding Ann for us. We could not have been happier. After to listening carefully to what I wanted, she took me to see houses in the four or five different areas we had selected. The very first house she took me to would have been perfect–had we ultimately decided that particular area was our first choice. After seeing the different areas with her and listening to her advice, we decided to focus on two other areas, instead, much closer to my husband’s work. She found us a great home in a great area that we truly enjoyed living in. When it was time for us to move again, of course we chose Ann to list our home. Ann brought much experience and expertise in selling our home, and despite a declining market at the time, sold our home at a very good price. We would not hesitate to use Ann Meadows again anytime and hope you will experience the quality of her diligence and care for yourselves.
— Larry and Cindy Morgan
Ann Meadows is a realtor who is second to none! Ann is extremely professional and very experienced and both my husband and I were incredibly pleased with her performance. We were fortunate to work with Ann on the sale of our home in Washington Park as well as the purchase of a new home in Greenwood Village. As Washington Park is such a specialized area, we met with several realtors as well as Ann to interview them for the listing. Ann’s presentation of her marketing strategy of our home as well as the research she did on our area were simply head and shoulders above the competition. She clearly worked exceedingly hard to understand where the market was headed and how we would best be able to capture a unique buyer for our unique home. In terms of buying a new property, Ann was relentless in her quest to find us a neighborhood that would meet our strict requirements. The houses that were on the market were dwindling in the manner of what we needed and yet, Ann managed to find us a location that was perfect for our family. There are many logistics that we had to work through as we were negotiating to buy a bank-owned property. Ann kept her eye on the end result and managed to negotiate a fantastic deal for us to capture our dream home. We are thrilled with our new home, new neighbors, and can’t imagine our family in any other place. Thanks, Ann! It was a great experience all around!
— Steven & Christine Bramson