As the Denver real estate market continues to gain momentum, it is important to understand the current market conditions. Especially for those who are looking to buy or sell a home. I curated a couple of articles from different resources to help you make informed decisions. I hope you find these articles useless.
- Colorado is ranked the 5th best housing market in the nation according to 24/7 Wall Street.
- 9NEWS is reporting that new home construction in Denver is adding to job market.
- CNNMoney Magazine named 5 Colorado cities– Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Boulder, and Fort Collins — to their Top 100 Places To Live in the United States.
- According to the Gazette, fewer homeowners are “upside down on mortgages.”
- According to the National Association of Home Builders’ (NAHB) Improving Markets Index (IMI), Boulder, Ft. Collins and Greeley are the three Colorado metro areas that showed some economic improvement.
- According to Mortgage Bankers Association, “Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey.”
- 9NEWS is reporting that the “Denver real estate market is hot!”
- According to the Denver Business Journal, Cherry Creek is getting a 12-story luxury apartment complex on the corner of East First Avenue and Steele Street.
- According to the Denver Post, metro Denver home sales in September are the “best since 2008.”
Now that the Denver real estate market is rebounding, it is the right time to buy a home. If you are looking for help in navigating the current real estate market give me a call at 888-860-1931.