If you are visiting family or on vacation in Denver, there are so many different things to do that the options can be overwhelming. However, these five places and activities should be on the top of the ‘must do’ list for your trip.
- Mount Evans is about 45 minutes away from the city’s center, and many call it “an absolute must if in the area.” The summit reaches 14,240 feet, putting you at the top of the world. You will be greeted by mountain goats, bighorn sheep, and fantastic views at the end of your journey to the top of the mountain.
- Coors Field is the home of the Colorado Rockies and a necessary stop for those from out-of-town. You can get a tour of the stadium or sit back and enjoy a game one evening.
- The Denver Museum of Nature and Science will help you experience the wonders of Colorado and the Earth. Exhibitions, programs, and activities all create one of the best informal education environments in the city.
- The Spa at the Brown Palace is the perfect place to relax and wind down after a long day exploring the Denver landscape. “Located at the corner of tranquility and bliss,” you cannot go wrong with session at Denver’s best spa.
- The Denver Zoo is home to more than 4,000 animals and 700 species. If your kids are with you on your trip to Denver, a stop at the city’s zoo is a must.
Of course, there are plenty of other things for you to do on your trip to Denver. For a complete list of the top-rated activities and landmarks, visit Trip Advisor.
As a Denver resident, what are some of your favorite things to do around the city? Leave a comment to share your suggestions for visitors!
Photo courtesy of Denver Post